Ready for Membership?
Homoto was founded with the idea that motorcycling should be fun and safe, and that motorcycle clubs should be about riding and learning. We strive to provide a safe place for our queer and queer-friendly peeps to learn and ride with like minded people.
Any person may apply if he/she:
- is at least 21 years of age,
- is interested in motorcycles as a rider, passenger or enthusiast
- subscribes to the objectives of the mission of the homoto motorcycle club
- pays the annual Homoto membership fee ($50).
Full memberships requirements will be provided to the associate member upon request.
We welcome applications for membership. Anyone meeting the requirements described here may apply as a potential member. We love women and straight people, and you don’t have to be a homo to join us.
- Come to one of our events on our calendar. You’ll need to register on our meetup group to see the full details of activities. We suggest a dinner ride or a bike night as this will give you a chance to meet and talk to us to see if we’re a good fit.
- If you are interested in becoming part of our club, fill out this form and the membership chair will be in contact with you.
- Once your application has been received, reviewed, and accepted you will receive an invitation to join as a potential member.
- Once we have both gotten a feel for each other and think we’re a good fit, you’ll be invited to join. Once your member dues are paid, you will be considered a member.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounts on service and parts at local shops
- Access to our lending library of books, electronic equipment and gear
- Mentoring program for new riders
- Database of rides, with maps and garmin gpx files (in development)
- Gear with our logo (patches, t-shirts, bumper stickers)
- Free admission to our educational seminars and maintenance workshops
- The chance to help form the a new kind of sportbike club geared at the gay community