Arrive on time and with a full tank of gas. Though we’d like to wait for late comers, this has a negative impact on the ride. Do not be offended if we do not wait for you. Everyone has access to the map, use it to meet up with us along the way or at the lunch stop.
8:30 AM – coffee and breakfast
8:40 AM Education Aspect: Braking confidence
8:50 AM – Safety Review
9 AM – KSU (kick stands up)
Gas – Chevron – 790 Polhemus Rd, San Mateo, CA 94402
Lunch – Taqueria Los Amigos 13070 CA-9, Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Gas – Shell – 9500 CA-9, Ben Lomond, CA 95005
— MAPS —
Google Map (https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37.56406,-122.32390/37.51984,-122.33763/37.48515,-122.36026/37.40154,-122.36812/37.39123,-122.38421/37.25717,-122.34303/37.19625,-122.20577/37.16725,-122.20866/37.13184,-122.16850/37.05860,-122.11775/37.08992,-122.09050/37.12358,-122.12172/37.16732,-122.02605/37.20442,-122.03913/37.25341,-122.02466/37.38690,-122.26511) (do not use for navigation)
• Arrive with a FULL TANK OF GAS, wearing proper gear, riding a properly working machine! Always wear the right gear as we want you to ride for many miles more. Do a motorcycle safety check before riding (TCLOCK).
• Guests are welcome but Please let me know in advance if you wish to bring a guest.
• Bring a printed version of the route or program it into your GPS. Contact me directly with any questions on how to do this.
• Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
• Before participating in this ride, read the HOMOTO Rules Of The Ride ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wcAQHLJjiYQ3EhVD3vclmON1N5bx2gqQ2NBqiCkl1YM/edit?usp=sharing ), and apply generously before, throughout and after.
• Your ‘Yes’ RSVP for this ride confirms your acceptance of the Homoto Liability Release statement, which you may review at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k1TnMy2BlBSkdxdWNPVHU1VGM/view?usp=sharing ( http://www.homoto.us/liability-release-form-homoto-mc/ )