Skaggs Springs Road BEFORE it gets covered in schmutz and slime from the rain. This is a NorCal Favorite! We’re meeting up early in an effort to avoid as much of the route 1 traffic as possible.
We will discuss “TCLOCK” and what that means.
The Route: https://goo.gl/maps/bERRtvw7TPn
Seat Time: 5hrs Total Miles: 196 Duration: 7.5 hrs
• 7:30am Meetup: Shoreline Coffee Shop, 221 Shoreline Hwy, Mill Valley
• 7:45 Safety Talk
• 8:00 KSU (75 miles to gas)
• 9:00 Pee Break: 631 Mesa Rd, Point Reyes Station
• 10:00 Gas: Jenner Sea Store, 10444 CA-1, Jenner (80 miles to gas)
• 11:00 Lunch: Stewarts Point Store, 32000 CA-1, Stewarts Point
• 12:30 KSU
• 1:30 Pee Break: 3246 Skaggs Springs Road, Geyserville
• 2:00 Gas: Shell, 9033 Old Redwood Hwy, Windsor
• 3:00 Ice Cream & Goodbyes! Double Rainbow, 860 4th St, San Rafael
• Guests are welcome but Please let me know in advance if you wish to bring a guest.
• Bring a printed version of the route or program it into your GPS.
• Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
• Arrive on time with a FULL TANK OF GAS.
Proper gear, and a properly working machine please!