128 and Knoxville Rd are amazing for motorcycles. We’ll be making our way up and north of Lake Barryessa riding at our own skill level. This is a great opportunity to put your acquired skills to use.
MotoPlaner ( http://motoplaner.de/ (http://motoplaner.de/)): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k1TnMy2BlBcXdIVzg5WGtGYVU/view?usp=sharing (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k1TnMy2BlBcXdIVzg5WGtGYVU/view?usp=sharing)
Arrive on time and with a full tank of gas.
9 AM – coffee and breakfast
9:20 AM – Safety Review
9:30 AM – KSU (kick stands up)
Chevron – 9815 CA-53, Lower Lake, CA 95457
12/1 – Loch Lomond Road House
As always, please wear the right gear as we want you to ride for many miles more. Do a motorcycle safety check before riding.
• Guests are welcome but Please let me know in advance if you wish to bring a guest.
• Bring a printed version of the route or program it into your GPS. Contact me directly with any questions on how to do this.
• Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
• Arrive with a FULL TANK OF GAS, wearing proper gear, riding a properly working machine please!
• Before participating in this ride, read the HOMOTO Rules Of The Ride (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wcAQHLJjiYQ3EhVD3vclmON1N5bx2gqQ2NBqiCkl1YM/edit?usp=sharing), and apply generously before, throughout and after.
• Your ‘Yes’ RSVP for this ride confirms your acceptance of the Homoto Liability Release statement, which you may review at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4k1TnMy2BlBSkdxdWNPVHU1VGM/view?usp=sharing (http://www.homoto.us/liability-release-form-homoto-mc/)